Member Information Session
On Monday, June 20, 2022, we will be hosting a member information session for all League members (and potential members). This information session will cover League membership, programs, and opportunities within the organization.
The 2022 AGM for the League of Canadian Poets will be taking place on Monday, June 27 at 2 pm EST. Please register for the 2022 AGM here
Important Information for the 2022 AGM
- Notice of our 2022 AGM
- Agenda for our 2022 Meeting
- Minutes of our previous AGM, Monday, June 28, 2021
- Minutes of our special member meeting, Wednesday, April 20, 2022
- The League’s Annual Report
Meeting Materials Related to the National Council’s Proposed By-Law Changes
- A video outlining some of the changes that are proposed for the League of Canadian Poets
- The League’s Proposed New Organizational Chart
- The League’s Proposed New By-laws
- A copy of the League’s Existing By-Laws
- Information on what’s changing in the by-laws
- Proposed articles of amendment for the League
Motions for the League’s AGMs must be submitted by writing to the League’s staff and National Council 60 days before any AGM to allow Council time to discuss these motions and to ensure members can be aware and available to participate in the meeting if required.
Registration is required for this meeting
Voting on Motions
With an exceptional number of attendees at the AGM, we will host the 2022 AGM in webinar format. This means that not all participants will visible on video or able to speak on-mic for the majority of the meeting. However, we will open this option as necessary to allow for discussion. We asked that all comments, questions, and need for clarification be requested through the Q&A section in Zoom.
Associate Member Participation
Asking Questions or Adding to Discussion at the AGM
Every member who registered for the AGM will be given the option to ask questions or contribute through the Q&A or chat feature in Zoom