Interested in reviewing for the League? We are always looking for new reviewers and reviews!
Browse theavailable titles below. Each month, we will offer three titles available as the “LCP Pick of the Month.” The Pick of The Month titles will pay $25 per review.
Other titles are available to select for review, but without payment.
Request to review a title with this form:
LCP Reviews Guidelines
- There is no length requirement, but most reviews fall between 500-2000 words.
- Please complete your review within one month of receiving it in the mail. If you require more time, that’s no problem– just let me know via email.
- Please include your brief biography and relevant links (your website or public social media) when submitting your review.
- Stuck on what to write? Book reviews shine when we can get a sense of you the reader as much as we can the book! Don’t shy away from sharing your experience of reading as well as critique and celebration of the writing.
- Uncharted: Sabyasachi Nag Uncovers New Territory
- Review of Locked in Different Alphabets by Doris Fiszer
- Review: Wind on the Heath: new and selected poems by Naomi Beth Wakan
- Review: China Suite by Julie de Belle
- Review: This White Nest by Frances Boyle
- Thursday’s Child: Review of The Marta Poems by Susan J. Atkinson
- Review of Serve the Sorrowing World with Joy by Meg Freer and Chantel Lavoie
- Time Will Tell: a Review of The Eleventh Hour by Carolyn Marie Souaid
- Review of To the Men Who Write Goodbye Letters by Gianna Patriarca
- One Poem – A Review of A Beautiful Stone: Poems and Ululations by Lynda Monahan and Rod Thompson
View our reviews archive here.