Interested in reviewing for the League? We are always looking for new reviewers and reviews!
Browse the available titles below. Each month, we will offer three titles available as the “LCP Pick of the Month.” The Pick of The Month titles will pay $25 per review.
Other titles are available to select for review, but without payment.
Request to review a title with this form:
LCP Reviews Guidelines
- There is no length requirement, but most reviews fall between 500-2000 words.
- Please complete your review within one month of receiving it in the mail.
- Please include your brief biography and relevant links (your website or public social media) when submitting your review.
- Stuck on what to write? Book reviews shine when we can get a sense of you the reader as much as we can the book! Don’t shy away from sharing your experience of reading as well as critique and celebration of the writing.
- Review: The Dance Between: Poems About Women by Susan Ioannou
- Review: For the Love of Lazaros by Susan Ioannou
- Review: The Other Life by Pat Connors
- Review: A Near Memoir: New Poems by Penn Kemp
- Review of Niagara & Government, by Phil Hall
- Many Shadows, review of In the Shadow of Vimy: Poems, New and Selected, Stewart Donovan, The Nashwaak Press, 2021
- Review: Me, You, Then Snow by Khashayar Mohammadi
- Uncharted: Sabyasachi Nag Uncovers New Territory
- Review: Poisonous If Eaten Raw by Alyda Faber
- Review of Locked in Different Alphabets by Doris Fiszer
View our reviews archive here.