Performing Women: Playwrights and Performance Poets
The 2016 Living Archives publication from the League’s Feminist Caucus.
The essays in this publication are from playwrights, performers, and poets relating their experiences and ideas concerning performance. Includes:
- “Why Ducks, Anyway?” by Kelly Jo Burke
- “Red Dresses Hang from the Trees and Towers: Red and Rapunzel are Missing” by Cornelia Hoogland
- “Sounding the depth, the surface resounding” by Penn Kemp
- “Zoomorphic Poetics (or, Why I Write so Many Poems About Wildlife)” by Catherine Kidd
- “How does collaboration enhance performance poetry? The intimate power of co-creation” by Susan McMaster
- “Spoken Word Poetry ad Political Act” by Sheri-D Wilson
Find out more about the Living Archives series and the Feminist Caucus here.