The 2016 Living Archives publication from the League’s Feminist Caucus.
The essays in this publication are from playwrights, performers, and poets relating their experiences and ideas concerning performance. Includes:
- “Why Ducks, Anyway?” by Kelly Jo Burke
- “Red Dresses Hang from the Trees and Towers: Red and Rapunzel are Missing” by Cornelia Hoogland
- “Sounding the depth, the surface resounding” by Penn Kemp
- “Zoomorphic Poetics (or, Why I Write so Many Poems About Wildlife)” by Catherine Kidd
- “How does collaboration enhance performance poetry? The intimate power of co-creation” by Susan McMaster
- “Spoken Word Poetry ad Political Act” by Sheri-D Wilson
Find out more about the Living Archives series and the Feminist Caucus here.