Page last updated: July 20, 2020
League office hours
The League of Canadian Poets office building is currently closed, and cannot receive mail. All staff are working remotely, so phone calls are by appointment only. If you are trying to reach us by phone, please call and leave a voicemail, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make a phone appointment.
Artist relief funds and efforts
- Canadian Writers’ Emergency Relief Fund
- Woodcock Fund
- TOArtist COVID Response Fund: Now open for applications from Toronto artists
- Emergency Survival Fund for LGBTQ2S artists, performers and tip-based workers: An emergency fund operated by Glad Day Bookshop
- COVID-19 FAQs and resources from the Canada Council for the Arts
- COVID-19 FAQs and resources from the Ontario Arts Council
- Toronto Arts Council COVID-19 updates
League membership payments
Funding for online events is now available! Find all the details here: https://poets.ca/resources/funding/online/
If you would like to provide paid tech support to online event organizers, submit your application here.
Forms for Hosts and Poets
- Form for poets to receive honorarium after an online event: click here
- Form for hosts to report on an online event: click here
- Poets in the Schools:
- Travel reimbursement for cancelled Canada Poetry Tours events: https://forms.gle/J6SzXj8kp81vatBi8
- Online event submission: e-mail email@example.com with event link and details, or direct message @CanadianPoets on Twitter
Note: you may have received different links than the ones listed above with your confirmation e-mail. Rest assured that all form responses are being monitored by a League staff member, and you do not need to submit through multiple forms. If you are a poet who has not receive payment within 2 weeks of submitting a payment request form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.